Mirage Wolves
March 28, 2024, 05:44:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Be sure to fill up your profile properly.

Home Help Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Hey guys! Still alive!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey guys! Still alive!  (Read 334 times)
Pancake
Mirage Monarch

Online Game: Grand Chase US
IGN: SilentDuck

It's been a hard day's night.

View Profile WWW
« on: September 24, 2018, 01:55:33 am »

I'm SilentDuck in case any of you have forgotten me.

It's currently 11pm here and I can't sleep. It's been years since I've played Grand Chase so I have no idea why I suddenly remembered this guild just now. Luckily, I was able to find the URL to this forum through Google. The server is super slow, though! It seriously takes like...an entire minute to load one page? I'm actually more surprised that this forum--let alone this website--is still here. Anyway, I have no idea if any of you will even see this, but I already waited for this thing to load. So I guess I'll let you all know how I've been doing.

Even though I ended up abandoning this guild, I still won't truly forget about all of you. Quite honestly, this guild made GC worthwhile. Not that GC wasn't fun in the first place--I'm still pretty bummed that it got shut down. But I digress. I don't have any reason to be cheesy anymore, so believe me when I say that this guild was kind of like a family to me. I don't remember much of our specific interactions, but I do know I spent lots of time here. I don't know what age I was claiming to be, but I'm currently 22 (my birthday is in May!) and still studying towards my bachelor's degree in Psychology. I'm trying to decide between Occupational Therapy or Nursing. Right now life is pretty good for me! I also have two small dogs who I love very much. How have you all been? Hope you've all been well!

I hope I'll be able to reconnect with some of you in the...very unlikely (?) chance that someone revisits this page. If that happens...reach out to me. I don't want to give out my email since this is a public site, but you can definitely find me on Discord or Twitter. My handles are Shuzei#5297 and @shuuzei, respectively. I will never, ever switch handles so you can be assured that even if you're reading this a few years from now, you'll still be able to find me there. Especially on Twitter.

Wish to hear from one of you soon! I'll try to check this forum every now & then. If you do contact me on the accounts I provided, please be sure to remind me who you are Grin Bye! <3
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 02:06:21 am by Pancake » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Arazurik
Mirage Adviser

IGN: Arazurik

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2019, 10:38:44 pm »

I hope I'll be able to reconnect with some of you in the...very unlikely (?) chance that someone revisits this page.

Well damn, I didn't expect to see any new posts when I stumbled back on this site from random googling. It's good to hear you've been doing well and happy late birthday. I tried to add you on Discord, not that I'm on it much, but it says it's not a valid handle anymore.
Report Spam   Logged

Pancake
Mirage Monarch

IGN: SilentDuck

It's been a hard day's night.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2020, 09:07:50 pm »

I hope I'll be able to reconnect with some of you in the...very unlikely (?) chance that someone revisits this page.

Well damn, I didn't expect to see any new posts when I stumbled back on this site from random googling. It's good to hear you've been doing well and happy late birthday. I tried to add you on Discord, not that I'm on it much, but it says it's not a valid handle anymore.

Sorry, I changed my tag about a month after. My current Discord tag is nat#0505. Totally wasn't expecting anyone to reply to this, either. Nice hearing from you!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: